Field Trip | Vintage Clear
Loaded with lively imagination and signature Karen Walker quirk, the Field Trip is a reimagined '90s-inspired silhouette with a chunky flat profile and rounded off rectangle silhouette. Crafted in vintage clear acetate, it features wavy opaque ivory colour lamination around the edge delivering a retro-glam mood. Fitted with dark smoke mono lenses, the style is completed with luxurious paddle shaped arms, arrow hardware at the temples and a cut-out at the tip where you can thread optional ribbon through and tie a bow for an avant- garde finish.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides good protection against sun glare
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case
- Three pairs of ribbons in magenta, black and ivory are available to purchase separately
- Made in Australia