The Nomad Chic Holiday Wish List 2018
What every Nomad wants for some whim and wanderlust..airfare not included.
- Pearl lariettes to shine against our holiday party dresses (or drape down our backs when we’re in our bikinis).
- Angel wings for those holy nights.
- Sonoma-made smudge sticks to bring in good juju and expel the bad vibes.
- Relief for our Northern California neighbors, whose resilience and perseverance during the Camp Fire wildfire makes our hearts melt. Make a donation here: https://www.norcalunitedway.org/camp-fire
- A Moroccan pouf to perch on when unwrapping presents.
- A custom Mexican blanket for a taste of the beach, no matter where we are.
- A new backpack to globe trot with- or better yet, a special tote for all of our tacos.
- The perfect gifts for our favorite sassy gal pals.
- Something shiny to bring into yoga class.
- Good tequila, good friends, and good vibes as we happily wander into 2019.