Santa Fe Dress
Effortless and beautifully draped, our Santa Fe Dress is endlessly versatile. Crafted in a billowy, soft 100% cotton crinkled double voile, this go-to dress features a deep V-neck, tiered skirting, and fluid three-quarter sleeves. From city life to a weekend in the country or at the beach dress up this piece with statement earrings and heels or dress down with a chic hat and sandals.
Wanderlusting Style tip: This dress is perfect for exploring places like Bangkok where the weather is sweltering hot but exploring temples and palaces requires knees, shoulders, and upper arms to be covered. If the skirt on this dress is feeling a bit too long just pair it with a thick belt to lift the skirt at bit and give it a different spin.
- Custom Formulated Pigment Dyed Colors
- NOTE: Photo is of SAND color and not CLOUD (light grey)
- One Size
- MEASUREMENTS: Model is 5’7” / Measured laying flat / From top of shoulder to hem: 57” (145cm) / Bust: 21” (53cm)
- 100% Cotton Crinkled Double Voile
- Gentle/Hand Wash Cold with Like Colors / Line Dry
- Proudly sewn in Turkey by our fair wage artisanal seamstress
PLEASE NOTE: Each piece is individually hand cut, sewn, and dyed so these measurements are approximate and can vary by ½” to ¾” (1 to 2 cm). Also the pigment dye process results in color variations throughout the piece which is normal. With wash and wear the fabric will soften and relax.